The Product Manager is based in San Francisco, remote leaders will also be considered.
Ellipsis Health is looking for a product manager with a strong background in software development. In this role, the candidate would work closely with the head of product and company leaders, as well as existing and prospective customers to drive all aspects of product development and delivery. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in defining and writing product requirements, and will work closely with customers and software developers on product specifications.
When it’s safe to travel, you will also spend time in doctor’s offices and other medical settings to support customers using our product. Until it’s safe to travel, it’s your job to be the voice of the customer.
You’ll be a product leader that collaborates closely across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively. This would be an exciting opportunity for career growth at the ground level. There’s a lot to do and we’re a small team, so you’ll always have an opportunity to grow your scope as you find opportunities aligned with your interests.
● Own the product development process, working closely alongside the engineering, clinical and client success teams.
● Create, scope, test, implement, and scale new features that delight users and differentiate our product.
● Work with the management team to define the workflow and application for customers in the healthcare domain
● Translate requirements to detailed specifications for software developers
● Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer and the engineering teams
● Create and execute an ongoing experimental plan to improve conversion and retention.
● Own product analytics to determine what's working and what's not.
● Deeply understand & improve our business metrics, driving long-term value creation for our customers and our business.
● Represent your product(s) by communicating product plans, benefits and results, to a variety of audiences, from internal stakeholders to external partners.
● You’ll work 1:1 with our customers, ensuring they’re receiving maximum value from the platform.
● Ability to execute in a fast paced, changing, start-up environment
Skills and Qualifications
● Experience in consumer apps and managing software development teams
● Experience defining, building, communicating and negotiating a product roadmap and delivering against it
● Must possess 4+ years experience in at least two of the following:
■ Expert knowledge of product management principles, frameworks, and product best practices
■ Expert knowledge of Atlassian products (JIRA)
■ Experience working on an Agile SCRUM team, bonus for running SCRUM
■ Consumer product management experience
● Experience working in healthcare/health tech a plus
■ Experience building out products at scale
■ Strong knowledge, and enjoyment of diving into API specs
■ Basic (or better) experience with modern software development frameworks (JS, Python, etc.)
■ UI/UX designer, ideally within mobile and apps
Ellipsis Health is an inclusive company where differences are celebrated. We are an
equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, ancestry,
citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status,
domestic partner status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
● Competitive Salary with performance bonus
● Generous PTO policy
● Health Insurance
● Stock Options
If you meet the job qualifications and you would like to add something special to our
fast-growing team, we would love to talk. Please send a cover letter along with a
resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org